We fully welcome all applications, however please be aware that Applicants must live within the UK and be aged 18 or under.
A Fully Completed Application Includes
A Letter Of Support: Confirming condition/circumstances and if this is the correct item for the child on a letterhead.
Independent Quote: From the supplier. The letter of support cannot be from the same person supplying the service.
Completed Application form: All details within in this form fully completed.
Please find below a list of some of the items / therapies we DO provide funding towards:
- Powered & Manual Wheelchairs
- Specialist Trikes
- Specialist Buggies & Pushchairs
- Specialist Car Seats
- Walkers & Standing Frame
- Sensory Toys
- Basic White Goods
- P Pod Chairs
- Single Tough Furniture Beds
- Therapies (including Speech & Language, Occupations Therapy, Food Therapy, Behavioural Therapy)
Please find below a list of items / therapies we DO NOT fund:
- Donations to other charities
- Funeral Services
- Service or Autism Dogs
- Trampolines / Trampettes
- Garden / Home adaptations / renovations
- Holidays & Short Breaks
- Legal Costs
- Carpets & Flooring
- Garden Equipment / Sheds & Fencing
- Reimbursements of Funds Already Paid Out
- Repayment of Loans
- Tribunal Costs / Cost of preparing for tribunal or legal actions
- Assessment or therapies already completed or in the process of being taken
- Administration or Salary Costs
- Travelling Costs
- Accommodation Costs
- Safe Spaces
- Toys, Computer Consoles
- PC's, Laptops, Tablets (Including iPad)
- TVs, DVD Players
- Hot Tubs
- Sofas / Settees
- Lease or Purchase of Car
- Alterative Therapy
- ABA Therapy
- Room Hire
- Private School Fees
- Non-Medical Body & Face Enhancements
- Double / Bunk Beds
If there is an item you would like funding which is not on either lists, please get in touch and we will be able to tell you if it is something the Trust will potentially fund before you fill out an application form. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This list is subject to change at any point and is not limited. The Boparan Charitable Trust reserves the right to decline an application and is not obliged to explain any refusals.
*We reserve the right to offer a like for like alternative product.
*Occasionally we may request a re-assessment from an alternative supplier.
*The Boparan Charitable Trust will not pay directly into a personal bank account.
*The Trust does not select equipment/treatments and only provides funding (where approved) therefore accepts no liability for any equipment supplied by third parties. The charity is not a provider or advisor in respect of equipment or any other matter.
The Trustees treat each application as sensitively as possible, handling personal data in accordance with GDPR regulations. We reserve the right to request further information as and when needed.